Friday, November 10, 2006

So, you hate hypocrites now... Do you?

Blah... Blah... Blah! Damn I've lost count the number of times I've heard this before. People proclaiming that they hate hypocrites. Alright. Alright. We get it. We all hate hypocrites. There now, happy? Shall we now go on with our lives?

Er... just one problem. Who's a hypocrite anyways? Ummm... ah, gotcha there, didnt I? Hypocrite is always someone or something that we are not. Isnt that right? We are always the holier than thou people. We can never bitch behind anyone's back now can we?

Oh no, no. We are just sharing things between friends. That's absolutely not the same as bitching. Bitching is hypocritical. And the similar ho-hum. I mean, every now and then how hard is it for some people to just wake up and realise how full of it they really are.

*

PS: No, this is not a rant. Just occurred to me how full of it, I really am. Thought this was a moment of epiphany that had to be shared.

PS #2: Ya... I know I had quit blogging and all. Life travels in circles you know. Feels good to be Freaky Chakra again! :)