Wednesday, June 28, 2006

From MICA, Freaky's packing tale

Firstly, I apologise to the poor souls who have the time and patience to read my blog for having left you all with a promise for a "final" post before I left Kolkata. Blame it on the lack of internet connectivity back home on the days just prior to my leaving and here at MICA on the days just after my arrival, that I've not been able to put up a decent post.

So excuse!

Right So now we can resume normal service. The only thing being that I dont have anything particular to write. That is sad you know, a MICAn saying that he's out of things to say. Damn!

And it is usual for me, on such occasions, to massage my narcissistic faculties and share some useless detail about my life. So today if you expected something new or creative just cuz Iam a MICAn now, hah! You're in for it pal. You're going to get nothing new or clever or witty or any such thing. Instead you'll just get a list of things that I forgot to pack on my way to MICA -
  • Notebooks - That's right, I did not have a single sheet of paper on me when I came here.
  • Pens
  • Soap dish
  • Soap (for washing clothes)
  • Shaving brush (though miraculously remembered the shaving cream)
  • Tie
  • Formal shirts (more than two)
  • Rope
  • Water-bottle (ya try drinking from a fountain ALL the time)
  • No music from my collection
  • No books from my collection
  • No collection of my creative writing.
  • No insect repellent (inspite of being warned a dozen times)
  • No waste basket
  • No cloth to keep for dusting purposes.

Damn it... Iam stopping now because Iam embarrased. Go screw!