Tuesday, March 14, 2006

50 questions...

I've been tagged... so, here goes

Started- 00:04 AM

1. Were you named after anyone? Yes. Ravi Shastri Iam told.
2. Do you wish on stars? No. Never.
3. When did you last cry? About a month ago
4. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, very much.
5. What is your favourite meat? Favourite meat, me?? – Holy Cow!!
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf? Would you believe – a CD of Taal
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Ya. Most definitely. Two-three years ago, absolutely not.
8.Are you a daredevil? I would like to think so.
9. How do you release anger? Screaming on Angel, punching the wall, holding my breath till I nearly pass out… mostly by sleeping it off
10. Where is your second home? Used to be JU at one point of time… Now, it’s more like the computer-chair I am sitting on.
11. Do you trust others easily? Not really.
12. What was your favourite toy as a child? G.I.Joes, man they kicked ass!!
13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?
School/college – classes? What the…!!
14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I sure hope I do. Either that… or stupid PJs.
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
Not been to too many concerts… am in Kolkata, what do you expect??
16. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
A personality which reflects that the person is at ease with himself/herself. I cant really stand people with identity-issues!
17. Would you bungee jump? Hell – YA!!!
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? never
19. What's your favourite ice cream? The choco-bar.
20. What are your favourite colours? Blue, white… bright green
21. What are your least favourite things?
Indian Idol & all such crap-fests, in fact anything on primetime in Indian television. And of course, Missed calls – seriously, what’s the deal with that?? Harry Potter fans who think they own the world… & well, people who love Karan Joahrish movies!!
22. How many people do you have a crush on right now?
Jennifer Connelly.
The babe who anchors the IFL shows on Zee Sports.
23. Who do you miss most right now?
No one really.
24. What are you listening to right now? Wicked Game – Chriss Isack
25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Dark blue.
26. What is the weather like right now? A cool, humid night.
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? Angel.
28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex?
The ass. I am sorry, call me a chauvinist… but I am crazy about the female ass. For me you maybe the hottest chic in town, but a flat butt just aint good enough!!
29. Do you like the person who sent you this?
Fellow-blogger, who visits my page with considerable regularity… what do u think? Of course I like her… more like obliged & grateful!!
30. How are you today?
Dirty, unshaven and funny pink (aftermath of holi) ... lazing around on the bed since I got up at noon. (yes, I know Iam disgusting!!)
31. Favourite non alcoholic drink?
Mazaa
32. Favourite alcoholic drink?
Beer. Hell Yeah!!!
33. Natural hair colour? Regular
34. Eye colour? Regular.
35. Wear contacts?
No. Never… you cant take me alive I tell you. Never!!
36. Siblings? A darling, hardly-ever-heard-of sister… married happily!
37. Favourite month? August!
38. Favourite food? Pizzas, Beef-steaks, Rajma-biryani, arhar dal & rice.
39. Favourite day of the year?
I don’t know… that’s a weird one.
40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
No, but more often than not have had my foot in my mouth as a result!
41. Scary movies or happy endings?
Neither. Practical endings in non-scary movies.
42. Summer or winter?
Neither. It’s monsoon.
43. Do you want your friends to write back?
Why wouldn’t I?
44. Who is most likely to respond?
Let's see... Aragorn, Piku (shristi lover), Teleute (hot babe)
45. What book/magazine are you reading?
Catch-22 - Joseph Heller
Salmon of Doubt – Douglas Adams
Essentials of Hinduism – Swami Vivekananda
Work and its secrets – Swami Vivekananda
Jokhun choto chilam (when I was young) – Satyajit Ray
46. What's on your mouse pad?
Marvel Machine Tools Pvt Ltd … & pictures of drill-tap machines, moulding machines, brandsaw machines… etc etc. Did I mention I come from a family of cheap-skates & we make use of whatever free-stuff we can get our greasy paws on!!
47. What did you watch on TV last night?
Lord of the Rings – The twin towers
48. Favourite Smell?
Can I be crude here… please… please! *chickens out at the last moment* Unlit tobacco, the whiff of a lit match-stick, the Pizza-Hut smell on a hungry stomach, also new paper.
49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
No but I sincerely hope they’ve done so!!
50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?
*Naughty-Naughty* No, but seriously… has to be a trek through the Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary(hope I spelt it right) in Bharatpur, Rajasthan.

Finished- 00:12 AM (though the editing the post took much longer)

And I tag...

A-List
Aragorn
Babelfish (if she does visit here)
Teleute (likewise)
Piku
SIN
srin
Trina
and Vincent... if he's not already tagged by Anna
and anyone else who wants to go ahead.